Prostate cancer is common among men; it is an enlarged prostate that causes urination to be frequent and painful.
These seven sex keys considered as important to avoiding prostate cancer:
- It is specified that intense sexual activity can reduce the risk of having prostate cancer.
- To avoid prostate cancer, men should have sex at least 21 times in a month.
- Research says that men who engaged in thorough sex at least 21 times a month had of lower risk of having prostate cancer of 33% than those who don’t.
- Experts describe high-fat in processed food, tobacco smoking and obesity as factors that increase prostate cancer and advises people to do away with.
- Studies say that engaging in appropriate diets saves men from the risk of having prostate cancer.
- And lastly, eating healthy diets, eating organic fruits, exercising and avoiding smoking of cigarettes helps to reduce the tendency of having prostate cancer.
Image source: cancer.org
By Omo Jigaloye
Copyright © 2020. All Right Reserved. AdeniyisBlog