It is important to take note of how your urine looks like as well as the sensation when passing it. Most often than not, the colour of urine can tell if some organs aren’t functioning well if there’s a deficiency (an indication to improve diet/ load on vitamins) and the general state of your body.
For instance, if there’s blood in the urine, it suggests that there may be problems with the kidney, urinary tract, urethra or bladder.
So the next time you visit the bathroom, check out for these following signs:
1. Clear: A clear urine is usually a sign that enough water is consumed/the body is greatly hydrated. The clearer the urine means enough water is consumed! And staying hydrated never harm anyone.
2. Dark Yellow: Dark yellow is a sign indicating the need to increase fluids, it’s the major reason people are advised to take more water when the urine is dark yellow in colour.
3. Brown: Brown coloured urine is an indication that one is dehydrated in simple cases but in some cases, it might be an indication of liver problem where immediate treatment should be sought.
4. Orange: An orange coloured urine is usually an indication of very low water intake when it’s not food colouring and in some cases, it might signify a liver condition.
5. Red: When the urine is red then there’s a cause for alarm though in some cases it may be due to certain food or colouring taken in, it could also be anything around kidney, bladder or prostate cancer and should be checked immediately.
Source: Lady V Care